Sunday, November 28, 2004

our Christmas tree is up too

And it looks SO COOL! We got a fake tree at Wal-mart - one with the lights already on it, and we got all white lights. I wound 2 really long strands of red garland around the tree. And except for the blue ornaments that Nathan and Amanda sent for us, all of the ornaments are red and white and green. All of the color coordinating was not intentional, but it looks fabulous. Even the candy canes are in those colors - red, white and green (with also a dark line on them - they're chocolate mint). I took a couple of pictures of it already. I don't have any other decorations up yet - we have these arched doorways into the kitchen and hallway and entry, and I'm planning to put garland around them. I haven't decided where to put the stockings yet or what to put on top of the bookshelves. But our tree is up! Yay!

Okay, time to leave for church. Bye.

No comments: