Monday, November 22, 2004

I hear you Michelle

When Jared was little he got his foot caught in the spokes of a bicycle and his Daddy took him to the emergency room. When he got back he told me, "I went to the hospididdle and the foot dentist put a seat belt on my foot." (It was an ace bandage.) It certainly lightened up a rather intense moment. Two year olds are wonderful. I just hope Bryan isn't as accident prone as his Daddy is.


I guess I should tell what my favorite dessert is. APPLE PIE! I'm not as crazy about making it as I am about eating it, which is probably a good thing. Apple Crisp or other apple dishes are great, too. What I really wish I could figure out is how my mom made her apple cobbler. I tried an experiment on Sunday but it wasn't right. When I figure it out I'll post it for everyone. It was the best dessert in the whole world and I never got the recipe.



No comments: