Monday, November 08, 2004

An odd request...

As business consultant for Insanity Incorporated, I believe it is time to once again expand the "business" profile of our organization. We have a mission statement and a values list, which seem to have been ratified by the shareholders (since no one suggested any changes). I think that each of the satellite branches needs a division name to maintain the corporate image of Insanity Incorporated. (I'm not saying our family has a corporate image, just that Insanity Inc. has one. There is a difference.) For example, the Texas office is Jared Palmer Unlimited, a division of Insanity Inc. The DC office is Trinadam, a division of Insanity Inc. Maybe in a few months we'll rename that division Trinadamatt. Or Trinadamolly. Anyway, I need branch names for the Utah office, the Canada office, the California office, and the McMinnville office. I don't want functional names, like the legal dept. or dept. of education or Ministry of Magic. I want these names to stick with you even if you move across the country and change careers. Get it? Thanks.

No comments: