Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Mom's Page

It took some doing but I finally got my page up and running. Most of the things on there you've already seen. Now I need to learn how to make a link to another index where I will list "The many travels of Evelyn" Maybe I should put the link to that page in another color or font so it's different from the rest of it. Let me know what you think of it so far.

Love ya,
MOM

By the way, Nathan and Amanda are fine. He just bumped the car in front of them and it was not damaged at all. Their car has some minor damage but no one was hurt. They were shook up a little, emotionally as expected. They were going fairly slow.

1 comment:

Mindy Sebastian said...

Mom, did you realize that the title of your page has a question mark at the end, even though it isn't a question?