Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Hey Congrats again to Treen and Adam... that makes three expecting Aunts in my apartment. April Ward Brewster is expecting along with Jamie Parker (I forget her last name now.) So yeah, we were all excited when I got the call last night.

The weather here has been interesting. It snowed in Provo twice over the weekend but nothing even came close to sticking. Then Monday morning I drove up to work in Eagle Mountain and they were covered in snow... and the roads near my work were awful, but by the time I got off work the roads were clear and a lot of the snow was gone. Today the only snow left was where the kids had piled it up yesterday. It's still below freezing for the most part, but no more snow.

Mom - could you be sure to let me know of the election results from Oregon (even though I wasn't able to vote because my ballot never got here... I'm a bit annoyed by that, but it was probably my own fault for not thinking about it until mid-October.)

I need to go and study now.

Tawnia

No comments: