Friday, November 12, 2004

pregnancy update

I am now at the end of Week 7. My first major doctor appointment is in 10 days, on the 22nd. Rumor has it that we will do the first ultrasound at that time, and Adam is planning to go with me to the appointment. I haven't gotten sick at all. A tiny bit queasy just a couple of times, but that's it. Maybe I have escaped that fate, or maybe it's still waiting to hit. I get hungry more frequently, and it's painful when I am, like my stomach is trying to turn inside out on itself. I have zero appetite this week - nothing sounds good, but I force myself to eat because I have to. (And because it hurts not to.) I've been doing okay today and yesterday, but for the last couple of weeks, I've been SO TIRED. It's a fight all day long just to keep my head up, let alone to focus at work. It's a miracle I've gotten anything done at all. The mood swings are really kicking in. You all thought I was bad to wake up when I was a kid, or that my PMS mood swings were mean. Heh. This is a whole new level. Adam is tough as nails and already deserves a military combat award for NOT reacting to my latest incarnation of The Wicked Witch of the West. I suggest the Navy Cross - bravery under fire.

You don't see anything just yet, but I am working on our page. I'm planning to call Mom this weekend about some of the wedding pictures, and I'm typing up a journal type thing for the baby report. I'll update it when major things happen, and have it on our page. I'm also planning to put Christmas pictures on it after the holidays, and other random things. It will be cool. I like everyone's so far. Mindy's palm tree drawing on the front page is nice, Clarissa's quotes make me laugh, Brooke's pictures are fun (does Bryan not draw?), and all the artwork is neat as well. Keep it coming!

No comments: