Friday, November 26, 2004

got it, J

So you know, Jared, we've been tossing around ideas on the sisters blog, for Clarissa anyway. Chill out - it's the holidays - people will get to it. And for the record, trinadam will NOT become trinadamatthew ... because then we'd need a W name for the 2nd kid to keep the string going, and there are just no good W names. (Again, see the discussion on the sisters blog for W names. I have vetoed Winkie.)

Also, a comment for Mindy's page - in the section of thumbnails for "portraits," I noticed that you framed everyone's face very cleverly. It looks really cool. However, with Sadie's and Dad's portraits, you have just their eye and it looks weird. Just an inconsistency I noticed that I thought I'd point out.

We have a new picture on our homepage - the "pez dispenser" at the Kennedy Center. Check out the picture and ponder the Animaniacs with the bust of Lincoln: "Look, a giant pez dispenser!" That was our first dress-up date to the symphony last Feb/March (I can't remember off the top of my head). We still haven't done the wedding pictures or the baby update. It's coming ... probably during Christmas break and after my work conference. We'll have more time then.

No comments: