Friday, June 10, 2005

Where is everybody?

Just kidding. I don't mind so much that you're not posting so much. It's only been two days since the last post after all. And on that note, I'd just like to say that I love you all, dear family.

Yesterday, Laurel's brother Delwin came to town with his wife Tavy and their baby girl. She's really cute and sweet. It's funny because she's so much smaller than baby Joe, and she's a month older. Anyway, they're staying at Rachel's and will probably be in town for a little over a week. It seems that we'll be having family in town pretty consistently for well over a month, with Laurel's parents and sister coming in a few weeks, and then our family coming after that. It's fun, but kind of sad because Laurel can't do so much, what with being pregnant and all.

So that's what's up with us. I'm still in shock that my evenings are free since school is over (forever!), so I fill in the gaps by moving furniture and books around, stressing about work, and watching too much TV. I've also been helping with cooking and dishes again, after slacking pretty badly for the last month of school (Laurel was sure sweet about that).

So Laurel and I are doing well. We're looking forward to the new Batman movie, and are excited about all our company that is coming soon. Oh, and I'm shopping for a new computer and video camera. I've never bought one before, so I'm doing all my homework and making sure I get what I want. I want to buy one by the time Mom and Dad and the girls come.

Well, talk to you later.

Your pal,

Eric

No comments: