Tuesday, June 28, 2005

News from Eric

Good afternoon everyone!

I too have heard from the road company of Insanity Inc. They're slowly but surely moving our direction. I understand that they'll be staying in Vegas with Jenny ... tonight I think. By the way, after watching the news this morning it's a good thing their campfire didn't have a fire. The wildfires in Utah are bad this year.

Happy anniversary to Trina and Adam, and to Nathan and Amanda. It's hard to believe it's been so long since your weddings.

It's been a busy couple of weeks (with more to come). Laurel's brother had barely left when her parents came. They spent the weekend at our place before heading up to Northern California. We went to the Getty on Saturday, and then drove all the way down to the San Diego temple so Kendall could take pictures of it as the sun set. It was a long day, but a lot of fun. I had fun at the Getty telling Lance (3 years old) to get into other people's pictures. Everybody loved him of course.

This week we're going to start house-sitting for a friend. The cool thing is, there's a sweet pool in the back yard, and plenty of room in the house, so the fam will be living large for the handful of days they're down here.

In other news, I'm working like a madman. I'm pounding this out on my lunch hour, but the rest of the time I'm working long hours and working at getting a big class finished (as well as delivering the occassional class). Last week I felt like I never got a good night's sleep, but this week I've done better at getting to bed early enough.

Laurel's next appointment is July 5th. She's doing great, gaining the right amount of weight and growing the right size. It seems like she grew a LOT over the last week. I worked a couple of late nights and then when I saw her again she was much bigger. Even she noticed. I can feel Stevie kick when Laurel hugs me sometimes.

That's all for now. I love you all.

Eric

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What the heck is the Getty??? I'm so confused.

treen said...

The Getty is a huge art museum near UCLA. Mr. Getty was a rich oil guy in the early 1900s and he also collected art. His art collection is now is this huge museum - www.getty.edu. I went there with Eric and Laurel in 2001 - it's a cool museum, even if you're not really big on that sort of thing.