Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Mindy

So did Dad drive up to Calgary yesterday, and they're on their way to Oregon today or tomorrow? That's what it sounded like Mindy said. Senator Caudle would like to make an opening statement with the commencement of the Storage Room Shuffle, so I'll be giving y'all a call soon. And I'd like to speak to Mindy as well, so please let me know when she and Dad are expected. Muchas gracias.

(Yes, I'm listening online to a hearing right now. Blah blah blah. They've been going in circles for over a year and this one doesn't appear to be anything new.)

1 comment:

tawngap said...

Yes Dad went and got Mindy. He left Monday at 2:30 am and got there around 7 pm yesterday evening (he stopped a few times to sleep.)

I heard him call Mom around 7:30 this morning. I think they were about half-way home... they had left around midnight last night.... so I guess we can expect them around 5 or 6 tonight. I did just try to call them to find out where they are at, but they didn't answer.... it's probably (oops Dad just called... they are 50 miles away from the Tri-Cities. Which means they will get home at approximately 4:30 p.m.)

Okay? Okay. No one has touched your stuff in the storage room and I don't think anyone will need too. I am narrowing down what I have here, Nate and Manda already took their stuff, and there is a lot of room in there at the moment (except Dad has some stuff to put back in I think.)

Anyway, call tonight and we Mindy should be here, except that I think Mom may try and get us all to go to Enrichment with her in Yamhill.
Love,
T