Sunday, June 19, 2005

HAT and Father's Day

HAT and Adam. At first I thought that Hat was just "the word of the day" and so I was thinking about hats in general. I thought maybe Nate was trying to promote posting by having a word of the day that everyone would try to use in a random way or something.

Well, I'm back in the homeland and so far I've been having a fabulous time. I bought a guitar yesterday on the way home from the airport. It's one of those things I've been planning on buying for a long time and then just did spontaneously yesterday since they had them at Cost-co for a decent price. After that I came home and played Settlers with Nate and beat him (of course... I seem to always do that, even when I'm behind I still catch up and over power him with my skills and abilities, hehe.) Then I went over to Nate's and he beat me at Bachi (sp?) Ball. Then Manda came home and bought me dinner and then Jem came over and we played team Bachi Ball... Manda and Nate won that game too. Then we watched "The Count of Monte Cristo" and I fell asleep on Nate and Manda's couch.

Today I'm going to church in the YSA branch here, then coming home for a fabulous father's day feast. More adventures to come I'm sure.

Hat's off to all of you!
Love,
T

No comments: