Tuesday, June 28, 2005

how nice for you

That's very lovely that you, Eric and Tawnia, are hearing from the travelers so frequently. Nice to know they talk to SOMEONE. But not me. I'm not bitter or anything ... (No, really, I'm not - just being a snarky brat because I'm semi-crabby.) I went to a meeting IN the Capitol building today. They're all usually in the office buildings across the street - the House and Senate each have 3 buildings that are connected underground. Anyway, this meeting was with the Minority Leader of the House, and it was IN the Capitol. Still with staff (I've been to plenty of meetings, but never met any members of Congress), but I thought the building change was cool. Adam has 3 more class days after today, which is a good thing. His stress level is through the roof. It will be nice when his schedule is ONLY work, internship, calling, and thesis first draft ... instead of all that, plus 3 classes and all the homework (tons and tons of reading). And we're also starting to look at law schools now because he got his LSAT score on Monday - a 162. Decent, but he was hoping for a 165-170. He still has a good shot at getting into Georgetown Law, but it's not a guarantee like a higher score would have made.

No comments: