Thursday, June 23, 2005

haircuts

Adam needs one. I'd like one. I always cut Adam's hair. I didn't do very good the first couple of times, but I'm figuring it out and he's VERY patient when it doesn't look right or when I cut it too short. He will get a professional cut when he starts law school or whenever he has any interviews with a law firm because I don't trust myself that much. Last time I had a haircut was last October. It was supposed to be like I had it Spring 2003 (see the "pastel spring 2003" pictures on the BBC page - THAT cut) but the stupid hair cutter person didn't cut the sides short enough and there are no layers. It's the "all one length with bangs" type of thing to my shoulders like it was when I went to Western. I pull the front into a barrette because my bangs are all different lengths, and put it in a ponytail when I'm at home.

No comments: