Wednesday, June 15, 2005

random

Please tell Uncle Gary and Aunt Karen that we said hello. I wish they could meet Adam but I have NO idea when we could even possibly get to California. We have many plans (including California of course), but no timeline.

Good to hear that there was no tsunami in Oregon ... I figure the valley would have been okay because of the mountains, but the coast would sure have taken a beating. We saw that on CNN this morning - it explained that the ocean floor plates in question shifted side to side, not really displacing much water. The ocean floor plates in the Indonesia tsunami - one had gone under the other by a substantial amount, creating the huge waves.

Right now, I'm sitting around at work waiting for Adam to call me to tell me when we can go home. I could have left at 4:30. It's now 5:30 - he usually works until 6 when he's on the Hill, but at least calls to tell me what's up. *sigh* The things I do for him sometimes.

No comments: