Tuesday, June 07, 2005

No More Papers, No More Books

Well, School is officially out for the summer and I have 65 days until my new job starts. So I have 65 days to get the planning going. (My training starts on August 8th, school will start on August 23rd)

So tonight I get to stay up late and help keep a friend awake also. She has some medical tests going on where she's supposed to be sleep deprived for them. Goodie for her... and good thing I don't have to work tomorrow. It's only 11 p.m. and I'm already tired... and I am supposed to keep her awake until 2 a.m.

I will hopefully be posting much more often now. So I guess I will post tomorrow when I'm feeling more coherent.

Congrats to Eric and Manda for graduating. Congrats to Jared on his job! Let us know if you're moving or not.

Good luck to Adam on the LSAT.

And ummm... that's all
Love,
T

No comments: