Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I'm Alive

Well, I'm keeping busy and today I'm back at the library (surprise, surprise). So as I was walking to the library today I noticed that my shoes started squeaking. It was really annoying. So much that I stopped at the first building I came to on campus, went to the bathroom, and tried to figure out why. I did figure out that my shoes are basically splitting across the middle and I think that is why they squeak every time I take a step. Do you know how LOUD squeaking shoes sound when you walk into a SILENT library. It makes one very self-conscious, especially since the library is super full today (finals for spring term are Weds. and Thurs. this week.) So that is my adventure so far for today.

At home I have a huge mountain in my room made from all my clean laundry. I was going to put it all away, and then decided that I should just pack what I'm taking home and put the rest away. I'll probably get to that tonight.

So there are my adventures. I hope that everyone is doing well. Is everyone planning on going to the family reunion next summer??

Love,
T

1 comment:

Eric said...

I'm going to the reunion next summer! (with Laurel and Baby Stevie)