Saturday, June 18, 2005

new home page

Maybe that was Jared's Father's Day surprise for Eric that he referred to before ... but I can't see it either. I keep getting an error message. The URL that shows up in the error message has a front slash instead of a backslash in part of it. Maybe that's part of the problem. Yes/no? Anyway - looking forward to seeing it. Maybe you can stash it on your family page when Father's Day is over so we can check back on it later, J.

In 30 minutes, it will be Adam's and my first wedding anniversary. Wow. That's just ... wow. We went to the temple today (since we obviously can't go tomorrow) and did sealings for 2 hours, and Adam bought me flowers that aren't cut for a vase - I chose a potted plant of miniature roses. I'm going to see how well I can do at keeping a plant alive because Adam and I keep talking about having an herb garden in our kitchen. Must practice.

No comments: