Friday, June 10, 2005

Home

That's where I've been, especially now that school has ended. My last final was on Wednesday. In two weeks we'll be on vacation -- probably somewhere in Idaho by this time. I've been fighting a stupid head cold, but it's starting to get better. I am looking forward to going to Disneyland, Sea World (haven't been there in more than twenty years; I can't even remember it, so I don't think it really counts for me having been there), Knotts, the San Diego Zoo, the Manti Pageant, Yosemite, Sequoia, the Redwoods, Oregon Caves, Zion, Uncle Speedy's house, Aunt Cheryl's house, Uncle Gary's house, and, of course, Eric's house! This could easily be my last family vacation, so I plan to enjoy it. And in the meantime, there's a lot to do around the house for the next two weeks. I don't plan on being bored.

Emily

No comments: