Friday, June 10, 2005

The Library

Yup, currently I'm at the Harold B. Lee Library on BYU campus. It took me until 3:00 to get here today... but that's okay. I told myself I was going to give myself the first few days just to relax and catch up on sleep... but starting Monday I plan on getting back to getting up early and getting more work done.

I've been sleeping in until 9:30 every morning since school got out on Tuesday, it's been nice. Then I take time to read my scriptures and eat breakfast.... and then read, and then eat lunch... and then come up to campus. In the evenings I have been being social, so that should make everyone happy. Wednesday was institute - I sang a duet with my old home teacher, Andrew. It went pretty well. After class I hung out with some guys in my ward for awhile. Last night we determined as roommates that we needed to stay home a little more often (we'd spent every night for quite some time going over to visit one or more guy's apartments in my ward.) So we stayed home... and some guys came to our apartment, and we played games. I think tonight there's an 80s party that one of the girls in my ward is throwing. I might go to that.

So that's everywhere I've been. Mainly in the library, or home, or out visiting people in my ward. Oh, and I went running yesterday afternoon... so I was out and about in Provo at that point.

That's where I've been.
Love,
T

No comments: