Tuesday, June 14, 2005

News from home

Good evening children,

As we listen to the news and learn whether or not we will have a tsunami hit the Oregon coast, I thought I would share the other news that's happening around here.

First, I'll tell you the last of the news items I've heard. Melanie is in the hospital having her appendix out this evening. She seemed fine when we were over there last night. In fact I got a cute picture of her playing volleyball last night at Annika's birthday party. I'll post it soon. I'll go visit Melanie tomorrow after work.

Mindy will be home next week. Dad is going up there next week and bringing her home. She gets to bring whatever will fit in the van.


Uncle Gary and Aunt Karen are going to Seattle and will stop here both coming and going. They'll be here this Thursday and probably next Wednesday.

Aunt Marli is in the hospital because of problems with her leg. I'll find out what's up there and let you know soon.

Concerning the reunion, please email Uncle Max with your opinions and answer if that date will work. Be sure to send him your correct email addresses and I'll do the same. I always check my Yahoo address so I got the email from him, too. Thanks for forwarding Trina. I saw the one you sent first.

Life is really crazy here in the little town. (You don't have to be in the big city for things to be crazy.)

Clarissa is waiting for me to finish this up so she can get on the computer. So I'll stop torturing her now.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: