Sunday, June 19, 2005

Dad's Day

A word of the day sounds like it could be an interesting sort of game. The first thing that comes to mind for me when I think of hats is that we are in pursuit of a Mad Hatter hat (which we did not find at DisneyWorld) for Adam, because when we met on Halloween, he was dressed up as the Mad Hatter. I'd have to think more on the hat theme for more stories.

Mom asked the "what's your favorite memory about Dad" or whatever the question was. My favorite Dad memory is in the years after my mission when I was in the area of home, Dad would drive me to the airport when I would go on my trips here and there. We would have long conversations about all kinds of things. I still remember some of the things we talked about.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Trina, we're going to Disneyland soon. Do you want us to look for that hat for Adam?

Emily