Tuesday, June 28, 2005

An Update and "the word"

Okay, so after you type in your title, don't press enter, or it will post just that and then you have to go back in and edit your post.

Just an update on the road tripsters, since they like to call me and let me know what they are doing. Something about free minutes between my cell phone and theirs. Yesterday they spent at Zion's national park. I guess they have a free shuttle that takes you from place to place, then you can get out and go hiking. They camped there last night and I know that they went to the "campfire" (only Dad said there wasn't an actual fire there.)

The word of the day is... macaroni. I remember when Mom would make real macaroni with cheese and ham. That was one of my favorite meals. And sometimes she would put in tomato sauce and hot dogs and called it noodle surprise... surprise no noodles!

Love,
T

No comments: