Tuesday, June 28, 2005

HANAA, HBA, etc.

Happy Anniversary, Nathan And Amanda (HANAA); Happy Birthday Adam (HBA)

Well, I'm back to coming to the library and getting ready to teach fourth grade. Whoopee. I had an enjoyable time at home. The beach was very windy... the home cooking was fabulous and the company was good too. Now I have a closet packed FULL of stuff for teaching school next year and I'm still not sure where I'll be living this fall. I'm waiting to find out whether or not Mindy got the TA job. If she did I will live with her... if not, I'll live with my current roommates.

Anyway, I have a lot of work to do and so little time to do it... and yet no time frame. I'm feeling overwhelmed and yet rather underwhelmed at the same time. Strange, I know.

I hope everything is going well for everyone.
Love,
T

No comments: