Sunday, January 30, 2005

Where is everyone?

OK kids, you can post on the blog again. There's enough room for that, so let's hear what you're up to.

Great LOGO Eric, if any of you had your volume off when you brought the site up, turn on the sound and do it again. You'll love it.

Thanks Mindy for the work you did on my page. Most of the things I really liked so I left them alone. Some were hard to read on my computer or I liked what I had so I changed them back. I'd like to learn how to do those frames around the pictures they're really cute. And I love what you've done with your page, too.

After talking to most of you we have decided to increase the size of our webpage. Eric is taking care of making the adjustments with the host company and will let us know what the cost will be. Dad said that everyone can contribute whatever they feel able to and he'll take care of the rest.

Also, I'm sorry to say, that after talking to everyone and counting the votes, Captain Chaos will retain the title of Captain, at least for the time being.

Now let's get on with our Logo contest. Are there any more submissions? We have ones from, Jared, Eric, Mindy, Mom and Dad. Come on guys, share your ideas. If you want to submit more than one, that's fine.

Also, it's time for a new question - Describe a childhood birthday or more than one if you want. Did you have a party? What gifts did you get? Why is it memorable?

Enough from me. I'm going to work on shrinking those recipes so we can have a little more room.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: