Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Institute Rep

Hey Fam,

First off -- Laurel, I LOVED your post. Here I sit in the BYU library where it's as silent as the grave and I was laughing. I tried to contain myself but I didn't do to well. I also loved all the pictures and the video on your page. I had to get out my earphones to watch the video.

Jason- thanks for posting! It was great to hear from you too!

My favorite smells would be... my perfume. It's sort of lavender, but not really. It's called moonlight path and made by bath and body works. I really like it. I also love the smeall of lilacs. I could sit and smell those for hours. I think lilacs are my favorite flower... not just because they're pretty (which they are) but also because they smell so good. Of course those dryer sheets smell good. The smell of those was the only thing that made going to a laundrymat tolerable. Of course I love the smell of good food cooking, especially when I don't have to make it. And I like it when the person I hug smells good. I really like it when they have on just enough cologne so that you can't really smell it until you're hugging them. That's nice. And no, I'm not talking about anyone in particular.

The neighbors I remember... well JoAnne and Larry of course. I remember just running into their house and yelling "knock knock" as I went in. Their home seemed like my second home for most of my growing up life. I also remember the Rileys. Mainly because I was their number one baby-sitter. I have a lot of memories of babysitting them. And I remember the Symolens. Even though I was several years older then them... there wasn't really anyone my age to hang out with in the neighborhood.... so I occasionaly would go and play with the little kids. From when I was really little I remember Lizet Lopez, and Jonathan... and I can remember Todd's name, but I don't really remember what he looks like.... and their was a boy named Jeremy who had a big black dog. I have a distinct memory of being told to stay at the top of the riverbank to watch that dog while all the boys went down to the river. I couldn't control the dog because (in my memory) it was as big as I was. So I watched the dog go down as well, and then went up and told Mom where all the boys were and that they wouldn't let me go with them. Then they got in trouble.

Okay, enough reminiscing. I have enrichment tonight and homework to get done in the next twenty minutes before it starts... oops. But I'll be coming back here afterwards. Anyway. Life is going well. I'm keeping busy. I played all weekend and didn't get anything done... so now I need to study hard so that I can take a test this weekend. And then the weekend after that I might be in Las Vegas.

I love you all.
-T

No comments: