Sunday, January 16, 2005

Greetings Children

and Happy Birthday Nathan. We had a fun time for Clarissa's birthday on Friday and now we get to celebrate another one. They certainly come fast around here.

In response to your post Laurel. Read why the captain should become a major which I've posted twice before. I don't have pictures for some of my stories but I'll do my best. Just wait until you see what Dad is doing with his page. I loved the bird pictures. It looks like you guys are having fun with your new toy - the digital camera. You shouldn't hate Mindy because of her cat or be like Manda and want it for yourself. Remember girls, "thou shalt not covet they sister's cat" or something like that.

I have to go now and get some breakfast and start Nathan's birthday dinner - barbecued pork ribs. YUM!!!!

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: