Friday, January 07, 2005

Hmm. Well.

Tawnia, did you refer to the BBC blog when talking about spiritual goals? Not the blog itself, but how we set goals and what some of them are? Just curious. When you said that about your talk, I thought "Oooo! Perfect example!"

And now I will change the subject to talk about ME! Work this week for me has been "go go go go go can't you go FASTER?" And that answer would be a big fat "NO!" ... Wait, make that a big fat "H*** NO!" I feel good about what I've gotten done this week so the bosses can just chill out. Everything will get done. Eventually. One mah-velous thing about work is that we were just told a little bit ago that we get Inaugural Day off. The office will be closed - yippee! So Adam and I are going to camp out along Pennsylvania Ave. all day for the parade at 2. We'll take the Metro into downtown with our camp chairs and little cooler with drinks and snacks and cameras and something to read. And a big umbrella in case it rains. It's going to be GREAT! I hope the weather stays pretty warm and isn't too cold that day. To me, this is one of the DC things that you have to do at least once. We'd go to the inauguration day parade no matter who it was for, just to do it. I know. We're lame. But you love us anyway.

No comments: