Friday, January 28, 2005

The BLOG is Back

Sorry kids,

Our website was full. We have 20 MB of space and it was all used up. Eric gave me the address of the host. I am emailing all of you with options for increasing the size of our page, meanwhile I removed, at Eric's request, his movie that took up 10% of the space. There was also a folder with all the previous blog posts. They were in annual folders and in the archives, so I removed the 2004 folder. The genealogy uses 1.4 MB so I'm thinking about moving it to another site. I think we might have a free website with our server; if so I'll move the genealogy there and put a link to it on our site. Please give your opinions on upgrading. You can either send them to me or to Eric.

Also please put a title on your posts because it makes them easier to scan through to see if you've missed reading something.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: