Sunday, January 23, 2005

Hooray for Emily finally having her own computer with internet. Since you spent a lot of time on there anyway, now you'd better be posting a lot too! But then, I've got my own computer with internet, and I spend a lot of time there too, so I guess I'd better post a lot too, huh?

I love the updates on everyone's websites. Eric and Laurel and such fun things to share, and I really enjoy reading everything on Mom and Dad's sites. When is everyone else going to update stuff too? I've added a few more pages (click on the picture of Jason and I), but I had a question. If you've got a background with a border, how do you align all your text, so it isn't right on top of it? And the background on the 3rd page I made myself .. I just found a picture from a stamp website (stamps for scrapbooking and stuff) and went from there. AND check out Tawnia's page .. I didn't change anything but the background -- I made it myself! All the little pictures were from another stamp-website, and then I made it into this! If anyone else wants borders or backgrounds, I'm having fun!

My official vote is - stay with Captain. Let's wait a few more years for General .. when he's got a few more grandchildren, or when he reaches 60 or 65, or when he retires .. something more than just because. I know that the promotion is an eventual thing, just not yet.

No comments: