Friday, January 07, 2005

It's Raining

It's been raining all day here.

How cold is it here? Well, I checked Weather.com and it is 54 degrees at the airport. It's been in the fifties all week. Brrrr.

It's been a good week in spite of everything. I went on splits with the Elders Wednesdasy night, had wontons with our friend Dave Merrill last night, and today Ameriquest called back and said I should hear from them soon. I also set up two interviews for next week, one in Irvine and one in Culver City (LA). I hope I don't get the Culver City job. Too far and too little money. But I'm going to interview all the same. Ameriquest would be great, if only because it's less than five minutes away from our house.

I'm also getting ready for the basketball season. I'm going to run practices this year. We need to defend our title, but also we want to split into two teams and so to keep the quality up, we're going to work on our fundamentals. It'll be awesome. I'll keep you posted.

Trina, you're not lame for camping out for the Inaguration (did I spell that right?). I think it's awesome. What an historic opportunity. Seriously. You're witnessing world history.

Man, that rain is still coming down!

Temple day... I think the end of March will actually be best for us. The last Saturday or second to last.



No comments: