Monday, January 24, 2005

Problems

Mom, you aren't the only one. I made up the next page in my wedding series, and I haven't been able to get it posted this morning. It came up with errors too, so who knows what's going on. Either we wait and see, or have Eric fix it (if it is something that can be fixed). But I'm having a lot of fun with all my pictures and pages anyway .. backgrounds are a LOT of fun. And if someone could answer my question about aligning pages with borders, that'd be helpful. I'll probably be continually updating my pages for the next little while, so check back often. Trina, the reason I didn't make it obvious (excpet that I did tell you guys) was that I'm going to change the front page .. I'm just not sure how yet. When I do change it, it'll be more apparent. That, and I want the wedding stuff to be finished before other people check it out (like my friends, who I tell to go see!). I've also noticed that the blog wasn't updating on the page (but it was at blogger.com) .. is it maybe that we've filled up our site? I really don't know how much space we had, or how much space we used, but that's the only thing I can think of.

No comments: