Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I completely agree!

Like Trina, I was very impressed with the updates of Mom and Dad's websites (I only found one picture that didn't show up - Dad's siblings from the oldest/youngest question). It made me want to have lots of info pages like that too. I liked reading about the younger days of Mom and Dad .. helps me get to know my parents better! I also enjoyed Laurels pictures too, and the way they're presented on the page .. very cool. I'm excited watching other pages develop, and it makes me want to have everyone look at mine and say how cool it is. I'll think about it, and come up with ideas and hopefully update soon (I just can't scan pictures like Mom and Dad, and Jon took back his digital camera).

And Trina, when you have only 15% humidity, and comfort level is 30-50% humidity, you really learn to appreciate it. Jason and I have to have a humidifier running constantly (you stop for any lengthy amount of time, and it drops right back down), to make it even close to comfortable, and that's only in the confined space around our bed. The rest of the house is still way too dry.

No comments: