Monday, January 24, 2005

suggestion

When making webpages, could y'all put some kind of "click on the picture" notice when there's something behind it? Because, really ... how is anyone supposed to know to do that? I like looking at everyone's pictures and their stories, but unless someone actually says outright, there's no way of knowing that something is different. So please, MAKE IT OBVIOUS. I wouldn't have known to click on Mindy and Jason's picture if she hadn't said something because the page doesn't look different at all, and Jared buried something in the "corporate history" thing - I can't even remember where it is, but one of the pictures has some artistic additions from Brooke. He told me about it on the phone.

At this end, Adam is taking his turn being sick. Sinus infection, all kinds of congestion, fever ... when his fever broke on Saturday, you'd have thought that I hadn't fed him for a week. He ate dinner 3 times. I'm going out of town all weekend for work. This will be the first weekend trip when he'll be all by his lonesome. My other trips have been during the week ... the redeeming value of this is that I get two extra vacation days that I can take whenever I want. We're thinking about a little excursion through the South in May when his sister gets married in Pensacola, and two extra days then would be nice.

No comments: