Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Now THAT is awesome!

Mom and Dad - those are awesome pages! The details, the pictures ... Wow! I am inspired. I can't say that tomorrow our page will pop up differently - likely not, because that's about #3 on the current priority list. My preceding priorities are to finish going through this monstrous stack of papers that I've been hauling around - they need to either be filed somewhere or shredded. The second is to finally get the reprints and enlargements done of our wedding pictures. But I have ideas for the webpage, and it will be good. Some things can just be put up and left, like our wedding pictures. Other things will be added to, like our road trip adventures.

Laurel, I like your paintings - they're really neat. I hope to someday have one of your paintings in our home, when we can actually purchase it properly. We'll commission Mindy to draw our children as well.

About the pez dispenser thing - I did laugh very hard at the Animaniacs thing, and then I laughed very hard when I first saw the statue at the Kennedy Center. I mean, really. LOOK at the thing - it's a pez dispenser! A head on a pillar! Just no candy.

My favorite smell is Adam right after he showers and shaves. I also like the smell of baking at Christmas (and any time of year, but especially the Christmas treats), of laundry right after it comes out of the dryer and it's still warm, of scented candles, and of grass and trees right after it rains. (Living in a concrete jungle, I can no longer say "outside right after it rains" because asphalt ... eh.) I also have learned that there is one okay thing about humidity - it makes the smell of flowers and blossoms a lot stronger.

No comments: