Monday, January 24, 2005

Hello Efry-buddy,

I hope you're all doing well. Life is okay in Provo-land. The weather is pretty blah today. Foggy and pretty cold. Tonight is FHE.... do you all have exciting plans? We're having it at our apartment tonight, since Amy is the FHE mom... so yay, I don't have to go anywhere. I think we're having a lesson by Stephanie and then playing a game (it's a fun one where you first right a sentence about anything, and then the next person has to draw it... then they fold over your sentence and the next person has to write a sentence for the above drawing.... etc.... it's pretty fun actually and afterwards you read them all and laugh really hard.) And then we'll have refreshments. It will be interesting meeting our new FHE group.

Anyway, I may be going to Las Vegas this coming weekend.... but I'm still not sure. I'll make sure to post as soon as I know one way or the other, so that you'll all know where I'm at. My cell phone will come with me so you can always call me on that.

Have a fun FHE!
Love,
T

No comments: