Thursday, January 06, 2005

Trina's Temple Suggestion

Dad and I are available almost any Saturday. Just let us know far enough in advance. I think it would be great to all be in a temple at the same time. We have a few names available and are working on getting others ready. Let us know when the rest of you can go. Maybe we need to just pick a date and see if that works for everyone. Let's say the first Saturday in March. Does that work?

Sorry to hear about your computer dilemmas, Eric. I'll send you an email to verify the address for you. Remember if you post stuff to our site you won't lose it if your computer crashes. Just a thought.

Nathan, whether or not we want major chaos, it's here to stay. Sometimes I think the older I get the more chaotic my life becomes. Since it's such a part of our lives, why not have the title to go along with it. And what better person to carry that title than your hero and mine, the one and only Frank Palmer, head of this chaotic, insane clan. I vote YES for Major CHAOS. By the way, Dad just said that CHAOS now stands for "Children have all our support" believe me that's MAJOR.

No comments: