Monday, January 03, 2005

China

First of all, Trina, I like the plan... and I'm pretty open. I'm actually planning on attending the temple every Saturday, the only one that could possibly be an issue, would be the first Saturday in March. I have an extended weekend and may go out of town, or attend the temple earlier in the week... but going more then once isn't a bad thing.

Now, as to my title. Really this post is directed at Eric because I am not sure which e-mail address to use to write to you. In about a month we'll be starting a unit on China in the fourth grade. I was wondering if I could get some info from you. About the Chinese New Year, and about the Chinese culture, food, music, etc. Also if you know of any good websites to get info from, that would be great.

If you hadn't noticed I made it back to Utah in one piece, and I've been running since the moment my feet hit the terminal. I have tons to do today, and this whole week... both at work and in my own life. But I will most likely be posting more regularly because I have to come to the library to study.

I love you all.
T

P.S. I'll post goals on the sisters blog another day... when I have time to think of some... oops, my bad.

No comments: