Thursday, January 06, 2005

Computer Woes

Hi all!

Great to hear about everybody's plans. Things are going along pretty well here. More interviews next week, so I'm optimistic. I'm also getting ready to roll on my final semester at Fullerton. Naturally I have no idea what's going on, so it should be great.

Laurel is still working at Wet Seal and she is really enjoying it.

My computer crashed the other day so I lost almost all my data. So sad. At least I'm up and running again, and backing everything up as I go.

I snagged all your email addresses off the settings page of the blog, but if you could all send me an email so I know for sure which one you're using, that would be great. You can also use this as a chance to console me on my poor lost data.

The rain has stopped here for now anyway. It's been cold here though. We're hoping it will get back up to normal temps, you know, warm.

Love,
Eric

No comments: