Sunday, January 16, 2005

Look, a giant pez dispenser!

Where did this line come from, you might wonder? Or maybe not if you've watched the twelve hours of Animaniacs episodes that we taped off TV. Wakko walks up to a bust (I think it's Sigmund Freud) and says, "Look, a giant pez dispenser! Want one?" Then he opens it up and candy pops out. Trina laughed very hard when she saw this.

Eric, watching your little video reminded me of the time you and I drove up to Seattle. We sang "You are my Sunshine" (with a modified second verse) and made up verses of "She'll be Comin' Round the Mountain."

By the way, does anyone know anything about setting up a home network? We have a router for my computer, but I don't know how to set it up. I want to get connected, if only so that stupid "you-haven't-updated-your-security" message won't keep popping up.

Emily

PS I ran a spell check, and the suggestions for Animaniacs were inhumanness or anonymizer.

No comments: