Friday, January 14, 2005

Two Weeks of College

Hello everyone.

I've been busy with my college classes -- in geology we're studying the hardness scale and have to learn to identify nine different minerals, and for the next week we're adding ten more. The only way to learn this is to spend a lot of time with the specimins. And in mythology and folklore, we've been using crayons and markers to draw pictures of Greek gods and the Trojan War. (Next we're reading about Jason and the Golden Fleece.) History class is interesting, especially since there are only three of us in the class, and we were told it won't be cancelled since our teacher is being paid through McMinnville campus rather than Chemeketa. This week is on World War One.

As for my favorite scents, I like the scent of a new book -- the mixture of glue, ink, and paper. And I'm voting for Major CHAOS. (Does Major stand for anything?)

Emily

No comments: