Sunday, January 16, 2005

Don't Hate Me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN!


Nekoshi (not Tiger Lilly) was a present from Jason for Christmas. She has helped me be much less lonely and depressed while Jason is at work, and she's a great entertainer for all our guests. If you want a kitten, get one, just NOT MINE!

And to answer some of Mom's questions ... The neighbors that I remember are Larry and JoAnne, the Symolons, the Syphers, and then the various neighbors across the street, especially the Rileys. I always went over to JoAnne's after school, there are too many stories about the Symolons and climbing up the hill through the Sypher's backyard to get up to their house, and the Rileys had cute kids. Favorite smells - Vanilla, Jason's soap, Jason's cologne, cooking smells (onion, garlic, cookies, etc), rain (I don't get to smell that much here), fresh laundry, and the little purple bottle of lotion that I got from Amanda that reminds me of Tawnia's perfume.

Emily, you might have done a spellcheck, but you still put "What one?" instead of "want one?" and "you" instead of "your." You also forgot a comma after "by the way." And yes, Jason does know about networking and stuff like that.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Okay, Mindy, I fixed it; Nathan pointed it out that I'd put in the wrong word. Luckily, you can go back and edit posts. -- Em