Monday, January 31, 2005

History Updates

Mindy, It's looking good. If you want pictures for certain activities to put in the history I'll see what I can help with. Dad put in his "History of Chaos" that the actual date of his promotion to Captain was summer 1986 not 1985 as we thought when we told Jared. Could you correct that when you're making the other updates?

Hopefully Eric will get back to us soon on increasing the size of our page. I'm going to remove the 2004 items from the archives. I'll check that file periodically and remove blog posts as necessary. I also need to go back in and add the pictures to the earlier files, once they are on my computer, before I put them on a CD. I may need some help with this because I'm not sure I have all the pictures that other people posted.

Have fun and keep on posting,
Love ya,
MOM

No comments: