Thursday, January 13, 2005

Feedback

From what I'm understanding our temple day looks like it will be the last Saturday in March. That is the day before Easter so if you were planning to take the kids to an Easter Egg Hunt, let us know the time you'll be available for the temple, Jared. I think that's an excellent day to be in the temple.

I didn't get much feedback from my question about neighbors so I'll go ahead and post my thoughts. I was going to put it here on the blog but I think I'll post it directly to my website. Then you'll have to look there to see it. I'm still working on vacations to post there, too. If it doesn't show up, it means I ran into a snag. It's been a while since I've updated my site and I have to remember how to do it.

Meanwhile here's another question to get some conversation going: What are some of your favorite smells?

Also I haven't heard any comments lately on the promotion of Captain CHAOS to Major CHAOS. Dad was supposed to be getting some attention here.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: