Sunday, July 17, 2005

What happened?

Our wandering travelers all should have arrived home a couple days ago, or so I thought (since I did talk to Mom on the phone), but I haven't seen anyone get back to posting yet. I could understand it being a little sporadic while half the clan was out on the road, but what's the problem now? End of rant.

Some of you may have been aware that I was very sick Friday night. My fever spiked so much that I had severe chills and couldn't stop shaking. I took my time driving home from work -- I stopped to rest twice in the 7 1/2 miles. I took some medications after I got home, but nothing could touch the pounding headache. I felt a little better in the morning, and went to the doctor. It was probably just a virus, but they're running some bloodwork to make sure.

We're starting to find our way around here now. Our ward is much smaller than the last three we've been in, but that's okay. We're getting settled in pretty good.

I guess I need to go make some dinner now, Bryan is getting hungry.

No comments: