Friday, July 01, 2005

A day of rest and laundry

Hi kids,

It's Friday, today and we're taking a day off to rest here at Cheryl's and to do our laundry and such. We've taken over 100 pictures so far and I'll choose the best of those to put on my page when I get home. We're having a fun and relaxing vacation. We've spaced our visits to the various parks so we don't get worn out. Tomorrow we're visiting with your Uncle Gary and we'll spend Sunday at Eric's. Then on Monday we'll have our first Disney day. What a way to spend my birthday. It sounds like Trina will be having an exciting 4th of July and Eric will be with us, I'm not sure what Jared or Tawnia or Nathan have planned.

Emily and Mindy have done a pretty good job of keeping you up to date on our adventures. Mindy didn't mention that we learned that we don't like wooden roller-coasters; too shaky. I just wanted you to know that we're thinking about all of you and love hearing about your adventures, too.

Love ya,
MOM

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You don't know what we will be doing? Have you not been paying attention? WE ARE MOVING ON JULY 5th! We will spend the 4th getting ready to move.