Thursday, July 28, 2005

But I beat you

Sorry Nate, I updated my page ahead of you. Of course, I personally avaoid the whole "coming soon" nonsense by not announcing anything until it's done. Brooke and Bryan have both added new artwork to their sections, and I threw in a new page in my artwork as well. Feel free to check it out, and give me some feedback. Let me know if anyone ever solves it... And of course the August calendar is there for your planning enjoyment. (Oooh, double meaning there. Both the enjoyment of planning and the planning of enjoyment. Cool.)

In other news... I'm still working on my talk. I may use some of your stories and experiences directly in the talk, or I may just use them as personal inspiration in preparing to say something completely different. I may post the full text of the talk on my website later. But there won't be a link to "Jared's Talk" that only leads to a "coming soon" page. I'll build the link when I'm ready to post it.

2 comments:

Mindy Sebastian said...

Jared, I couldn't see anything you updated, cuz the links didn't work for me. Anything you can do to fix that?

Michelle said...

No idea, they all work for me, even on other computers. Are you using Internet Explorer or some other browser? I always use IE. I just tried it on Netscape and it didn't work; it appears to be a confusion with the direction of the slashes. Try it on IE and it should work, though.