Tuesday, July 26, 2005

And more...

Emily and I just finished inventorying your stuff, Trina. I'll email you a list of what we found. One thing of note is one of Grandma's stories that she sent you. It's the story of "Homer the Wayward Worker Bee". Do you remember that? I would like to scan it into my computer and share it with the rest of the family.

Now I need to work on a family history project called, Tell Me About Your Family. It's a missionary program to introduce people to the church by doing a little of their family history, then showing them how to continue. I've done this with members and part member families but these are people I've never even met. We'll see how it goes.

Between those two projects and the regular Mom things I do, this is a day full of service.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: