Thursday, July 21, 2005

Spending Money

So yesterday I went to a training meeting in the morning and then stayed discussing classroom ideas with the other fourth grade teachers until almost 2 p.m. Then I came home, only I wasn't feeling so great so I didn't go to institute.

Today I went to Wal-mart and spent a bunch of money.... but most of it wasn't my money. It was the school's money and I was buying stuff for my classroom. The back seat of my car is currently full of most of my school stuff. I am really looking forward to the day we can get into the school. Supposedly it will be done on August 15th (one week before school starts) But we'll see. If you want to see what the school currently looks like go to www.reaganacademy.org You can also see a pcture of me if you go to the news link. I got a lot of stuff today, but I didn't even spend a third of the money I've been given to set up my classroom... that's nice though, because that means I can get a lot more things for my classroom.

I hope everyone is doing well and I still want to see pictures of this vacation that all the home bodies went on.
Love,
T

2 comments:

Frank and Evelyn said...

Nice picture Tawnia, even if it is a bit old. It says it was taken June 11, 1005.

treen said...

That's a very cool school page, Tawnia, but there's an error - in the "citizenship" blip, privilege is spelled wrong. There's no D in it. I always find it rather amusing when facilities of ejoocayshun have misspellings in their promotional materials. Hi, come to our skool so we can teech you how to spell.