Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Travels

Well, I figure that everyone is busy traveling, so I might as well too... right! So I'm leaving tomorrow evening to go up to Logan and hang out with my friend Erin for the weekend. I'll come home sometime on Monday. While there we're planning on going up to Bear Lake, and also spending time with some of my married friends.

So all of the company has finally left my house. We had 9 people sleep at our apartment on Friday night. Monday afternoon when we realized it was down to just roommates at home we had to take a picture. And so our apartment is finally getting cleaned up also. I haven't been up to campus at all this week. Monday I spent doing my laundry. I had a LOT to do! And since our dryer was still broken at that point I had to hang everything on hangers all over my room to dry. (and I took my whites to a friends apartment and borrowed her dryer for an hour.) Tuesday was Annie's birthday. Natalie and I spent the afternoon at Wal-mart, then we came home and decorated Annie's room. After that we took her out to the Olive Garden for dinner. Today all I've done is clean my room and then come here to check my e-mail. I also need to go and turn in my insurance papers that were supposed to be turned in yesterday. (oops!) And then get ready for leaving town tomorrow. And there's institute tonight.

So yeah, that's my life in a nutshell.
-T

No comments: