Friday, July 22, 2005

It is time...

My family-

The time has come for major renovation of something that I like to call... my part of the webpage. I know that you have all been looking forward to the time that I would make this grand announcement, and the time has come. There will be no more "under construction" or "coming soon" nonsense, because nonsense truly is all that it is. I've never even worked on any picture things, except a couple of times. So mark your calendars, because the day is at hand. My goal is to have it ready for viewing by the end of the month. I will leave reminders every couple of days so that way none of you short-term memory people will forget.

Nathan

P.S. I am now paranoid to post without having Amanda proofread my post. Thanks, Trina.

*all checked out! any spelling errors can now be attributed to me - Amanda*

No comments: